20100727

Teaching my son about blogging

My son asked me over supper, "Daddy, what's a "blog"? Of course I told him to look it up. He went to his dictionary 1998(c) and didn't find it. So I introduced him to Google's "define" function*. After we read the definition he still didn't really get it. Shared online journal? So I brought him here to my rarely-updated-barely-interesting blog and said, "How about we post a new entry?" Nothing better to learn than to do, right? So here we are. Enjoy the old pictures of my 9 1/2 year old "baby" boy. :)

*Since you are wise and use Google Chrome, simply type "define:word" in the URL and it will bring up a very safe list of definitions, and the corresponding links if you wish to dive in further. If you don't use Chrome, then just type "define:word" into your search box... and then download, install, and begin using Chrome!

No comments: